Monday, November 24, 2008

Do you believe in Magic

Don't ask me why, but it seems from time to time, I have a song in my head. Lets just say that it is a theme song. Well, today is "Do you believe in Magic… in a young girl's arms"

Well, I do, and we have a little girl!

As you watched the Grey Cup, we were in court deciding the future of our family. Tonya thought that I should do most of the speaking as I am the less emotional of the two of us. Both the Judge and the Prosecutor asked some tough questions… but most were important ones except for "how long is the hair of your dog?"

Now the magic part. The 10 day waiting period has been waived. In Russia, the only reason that the waiting period is supposed to be waived is when it is in the best interest of the child. We were able to convince them that she needed to come home as soon as possible to see the physiotherapist to work on her motor skills.
What that mean? Well to put it short, we are coming home sooner than we expected. As of right now, we don't know when that will be, but we will let you know when we know.

By the way, who won the Grey Cup?

Signed
Family of 4.

2 comments:

CK said...

Okay, I admit it, I am crying. No surprise, hey Tonya? Congratulations to all four of you! I have been checking your web page religiously and decided I couldn't go to bed without checking it once more for some good news and there it was! For everything to work out and be able to get the 10 day waiting period waved, even if you have a hairy dog...well, it is about time things start working out the way they should! Can't wait to see your new family and your shapely new bods with all of those stairs!

AMBER said...

I am so filled with joy for your family I am seriously in tears that is so wonderful I am so excited for all of you. YEAH!!! take care and enjoy your new family!
Luv Amber